- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extracted from the Babassu palm of the Amazon Rain Forest, Babassu Oil also known as Cusi is a clear, yellow liquid oil similar to Argan Oil but with the chemical composition of Coconut Oil. Shea “All Naturals” Babassu Natural oil is cold-pressed, has superior emollient and provides lush hydration that is beneficial to both dry and oily complexions. In regions where it is native, Babassu is consumed as food and contains about 70% lipid which is essential to reducing dry skin conditions. The science of Babassu is based on the fact that it has the ability to balance the moisture level of the skin, and hence revitalize dull skin into a robust healthy complexion as it gently moisturizes the skin without leaving an oily residue. Use daily and watch your skin glow!
- Reveals clearer and brighter, healthier, more supple, and even-toned complexion;
- Balances skin moisture regardless of weather conditions;
- Revitalizes dull skin complexion;
- Reduces signs of aging including lines and wrinkles;
- Reduces the appearance of marks, blemishes, scars, burns, and spots;
- As hair oil, it ensures radiant, soft, and well-conditioned tresses.
Skin Conditions: Normal, Dry, extremely dry, scaly, youthful, maturing, flaky, chapped, eczema, and symptoms of psoriasis.
Hair Types: All hair types and textures (curly, wave, kinky, natural, chemically-treated, and colored).
Hair Conditions: Dry, damaged, brittle, breaking, split ends, healthy
Product Texture: Soft butter
Aroma: Orange and Hybiscus
The Direction for Use: For external use only. Apply to hair, scalp, face, neck, and whole body as often as preferred.
Ingredients: Organic Babassu Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Essential Oil.
8.8lbs, 25lbs, 50lbs