Tea Tree Oil
Diluted with carrier oil, we have made this oil easier for use in skin, scalp, hair and face care regimen!
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Shea “All Naturals” Tea Tree Oil is versatile and excellent for face, scalp, and skincare. It contains other oils including Sweet Almond Oil, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Lemon Peel Oil. This product is rich in antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, and insecticide properties, and every bathroom shelf should have one!
- Stimulates hair roots and unclogs hair follicles to improve hair and scalp health;
- Supports the treatment of wounds, ringworm, cold sores, fungal infections, head lice, psoriasis, boils, itchy insect bites;
- Relieves minor skin surface ailments and abrasions, from cuts and scrapes to acne;
- Face steaming for a clearer brighter complexion to ensure reduced acne and pimples break-out;
- Strengthens nails and rejuvenates the skin.
Skin Conditions: Dry, normal, oily, and skin with imperfections.
Product Texture: Liquid oil
Ingredients/Ingrédients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Organic Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Organic Grape Seed) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita, (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
The Direction for Use: For occasional use only- to treat acne, pimples, infections, and abrasions, wash skin area, and apply topically. For scalp care, wash hair and scalp, pat hair, and apply on the scalp. The product may be further diluted with a carrier oil if too strong.
For undiluted pure tea tree oil, go here
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 14 cm|
Tea tree is the best product on the planet!
I use this with coconut oil as an after shave balm, and I have gotten 70% less ingrown hairs from shaving because of this. I also use tea tree mixed with water as a spray for my dog for fleas/ticks, he has had no more issues with them since I apply this spray to his harness and coat during before walks.