- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Unrefined, Unbleached, and Organic, our 100% Pure Shea Butter is sustainably and ethically sourced from the women-run Shea butter industry in Apaola, Nigeria, West Africa. More recently, we added Ghana to our source. Our story truly starts with this one product- between 2000 and 2002, many of the clientele visiting Afrikan Beauty supplies and salon co-owned by Timothy and Lanre were asking about a natural alternative to processed skincare products- they wanted wholesome products that are natural and will provide healthy food for their skin- to even-tone, clear imperfections, and deeply moisturizes. They are tired of additives and chemicals that many products they are currently using are laden with.
Timothy and Lanre thought deep about the request and in 2002, traveled down to their birth country of Nigeria to bring the pure shea butter into the Canadian market and their brand- Shea “All Naturals” 100% Pure Shea Butter became the first pure, unrefined shea butter sold in Canadian mass stores.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties;
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, psoriasis, eczema, and discoloration;
- Provides mild sun protection (SPF 6).
Quite honestly, we believe it is magic in a jar. Read more about the benefits of Shea butter here on our blog.
Skin Condition: Normal, oily, dry.
Product texture: Buttery
What it does not contain: No solvent for extraction, preservatives, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum
Ingredients: 100% pure, organic Shea Butter
The Direction for use: Use it as a daily moisturizer – on all of your body parts
- Apply after a wash or shower or at any time of the day to prevent dry skin conditions
- Apply directly to the scalp for itchy scalp and dandruff
- Apply directly to the ends of your hair to reduce split ends and breakage
- Use it as the perfect foot cream for cracked, dry heels
- Apply to reduce the appearance of sunburn, heat burn and to provide insect bite relief
- Apply as a night cream for a more supple well-moistured skin
Find out how our 100% Pure Shea Butter can solve all of your summer skin problems.
After trying our 100% Pure Shea Butter, you’ll understand why it’s our most popular product. Discover our world of Shea butter products. Try our Shea butter shampoo, treatment conditioner, and nail and cuticle remedy cream. If you like your products to multi-task, check out our popular Cocoa-Shea Butter and our Shea Butter with Olive Oil.
We are proudly Canadian.
|Dimensions||7 × 6.5 × 7 cm|