- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pressed from Grapes, this oil is abundant in omega 6 and 3 fatty acids, vitamins C, D & E and will help to:
- Reduce wrinkles and scars
- Tighten skin
- Treat acne
- Moisturize skin-balancing dry and oily patches on the skin
- Tone skin- oil penetrates pores and cleanse the skin
- Massage skin
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks- due to its vitamin C, E and fatty acids
- Reduce dandruff and dry scalp conditions without the greasy feel
- Support hair growth- due to its linoleic acid content
Known in the personal care industry as a carrier oil, grape seed oil helps to develop creams and lotion with no tacky, greasy after feel. With all these benefits, it is of no wonder that it is a favourite with many manufacturing facilities.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed.
Shelf Life: 2-3 years with proper storage conditions (cool/cold) Please keep all oils including Grape seed oil out of direct sunlight.
Gallon, 25lbs, 50lbs